[Incubator] istSOS incubation update for foss4g presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 07:13:42 PDT 2019

Maxi / Jeff:

I have a number of presentations on incubation and an AGM committee update
and would like to report any progress on istSOS incubation.

Earlier in the year we talked about filling in a graduation checklist for
istSOS, if you are attending the foss4g community-sprint I would be happy
to help.

The graduation checklist is available here
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation/documents> in a
number of formats, including markdown you can cut and paste into your
repository.

It actually took me a while to find the source code
<https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/> from the website
(had to dig into developer docs).  The most recent commit is from 2016, is
this project currently active or has it migrated to GitHub?