[Incubator] zoo-project community sprint checklist hacking

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 07:43:44 PDT 2019

whew!

Thanks for working with me today Gerald!

While we found a few gaps in the checklist (where are decisions made, how
to test) that I expect these can be closed quickly.

Please just document how ZOO-Project works currently, all this stuff is
directed towards welcoming developers to ZOO-Project and making it easier
know how to take part.