[Incubator] Motion: approve GeoHealthCheck logo funding

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 02:12:10 PST 2019

It is sillier than that, the board set up the "osgeo community" program and
has the budget to do this stuff.
We agreed to "check that a project was open source" for the board, and I
think we are doing good at that.
Our incubation budget is focused on helping projects incubate.

See: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2019

Under initiatives:

Community Projects 15,000 Managed by the board since community projects do
not have an assigned officer to handle their budget. We have around 12-20
projects expected in 2019 (see list bellow). Budgeted 1000$ for each
project.

And then later for committees:
Incubation Committee 10,000 No operational budget requested. Requesting
3,000 per project to strictly be used towards incubation progress (managed
by the incubation committee). Note all projects in incubation have access
to additional funding via the OSGeo community project program.