[Incubator] Projects Currently Waiting On Incubation Mentor

Alessio Vertemati alessio.vertemati at oneofftech.xyz
Wed Jan 16 10:11:33 PST 2019

Hi, sorry for appearing in this thread, but I submitted in November 2018 a request for a library I developed to be an OSGeo Community Project. The library is called "GeoServer PHP Client", a client for the GeoServer API written in plain PHP.

Seeing the link to the issue tracker I was thinking that I made some mistakes in sending the email with the request directly and not putting it in the issue tracker somehow.

Best regards

Alessio Vertemati
OneOff-Tech developer