[Incubator] Projects Currently Waiting On Incubation Mentor

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:43:52 PST 2019

I apologize I was away from keyboard most of November and must of missed
this email when catching up. I will go reply to the thread now.

For the issue tracker is for the community projects ready to join the
incubation program on their way to becoming independent osgeo committees
(with their own budget etc...).