[Incubator] recognizing projects that are not incubating

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:28:48 PDT 2019

I think we have an easy way to recognize projects that are not interested
in incubation.

The following projects have not updated their "incubation status" page to
the "graduation checklist". Kind of means no progress/interest since since
the document was released at least five years ago:

   - istSOS Incubation Status
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Incubation_Status> - last updated in
   2016 to change mentor to Jeff McKenna
   - MetaCRS Incubation Status
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS_Incubation_Status> - Individual
   projects can enter the "OSGeo community" program, and enter incubation as
   their interest. In practice MetaCRS itself is operating as an initiative
   gathering up interested projects for the occasional collaboration?
   - Oskari Incubation Status
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oskari_Incubation_Status> - last edited 2017
   - TEAM Engine - it is not on the wiki but I Luis was working on a
   checklist during the FOSS4GNA sprint?

I would like to propose these projects be dropped from the incubation
program, they can reapply when they are interested in working towards
graduation.