[Incubator] The Open Data Cube as an OSGeo Project

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:24:44 PDT 2019

Hey Jody

I've drafted the project webpage, here:
https://www.osgeo.org/?post_type=project&p=11793&preview=true

Please let me know if you have any feedback on what is up there so far.

Also note that we have included a CONTRIBUTING.md file and the full Apache
2.0 license file as you've recommended, and these are now visible in the
GitHub repo at https://github.com/opendatacube/datacube-core.

Kind regards,

--
Alex Leith