[Incubator] The Open Data Cube as an OSGeo Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:43:30 PDT 2019

Hey great! Let me look:

- Well this is tricky, I am supposed to ask you to use the white tile
background (template_tile.png
<https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/template_tile.png>) but if your
logo is white we will have a polar bear in a snowstorm... Q: Do you have a
color logo?
- looks good with end-user and developer resources
- twitter! you are the first project with social media presence in a while
:)
- Can I ask you to fill in *Project Types, Topic, *Level 1, Level 2,
Standards, Development

Filling in the project type and so on helps your project show up in the
list of projects and in the choose-a-project
<http://osgeo.org/choose-a-project/> pages correct.