[Incubator] PROJ incubation checklist ready for review

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:20:58 PDT 2019

Michael Smith (as mentor) has made the following motion:

Motion: Graduate PROJ as an OSGeo Project.

aside: Michael as a mentor you are part of the incubation committee and get
a vote

As chair I will ask this motion be held open for until October 31st, we
require a 50% response rate:

- Bruce Bannerman
- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
- Howard Butler