[Incubator] PROJ incubation checklist ready for review

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 09:25:04 PDT 2019

I thought the motion was an implicit +1 but

+1 on graduating PROJ to full OSGeo project

Mike

--

Michael Smith

OSGeo Foundation Treasurer

treasurer at osgeo.org

From: Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 12:21 PM
To: Michael Smith <michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com>
Cc: Kristian Evers <kreve at sdfe.dk>, OSGeo-incubator <incubator at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Incubator] PROJ incubation checklist ready for review

Michael Smith (as mentor) has made the following motion:

Motion: Graduate PROJ as an OSGeo Project.

aside: Michael as a mentor you are part of the incubation committee and get a vote

As chair I will ask this motion be held open for until October 31st, we require a 50% response rate:

- Bruce Bannerman

- Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques

- Howard Butler

- Arnulf Christl