[Incubator] Request for OSGEO Community Project for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:36:40 PDT 2019
As rasdaman previously took part in the incubation program I expect it is
going to more than exceed our requirements for the community program.
Indeed the community program was in part inspired by this experience.
I am working on making our checklist clear - so any feedback is more than
welcome. For example I think that "Code of Conduct" can be placed under
item 3 below:
1. *Be geospatial *
- *Confirm by checking README or project description*
- *We ask projects have some user documentation, for example an OSGeo
2. *Have a free license or an open source license.*
- *The license must be OSI approved*
- *We ask that the project team check the file headers and double
check the license has been appropriately applied*
3. *Welcome participation and new contributors.*
- *We look for a clear contribution policy*
- *We ask that the project demonstrate collaboration, perhaps with a
history of bug report or pull requests*
4. *Code of Conduct*
- *Code of conduct OSGeo has supplied some guidance for projects
<https://www.osgeo.org/code_of_conduct/>many of which select contribution
Before we start I am little confused by the service provider page
(which is for companies). Are you sure you did not want to work on project
page <https://www.osgeo.org/projects/>? Both are useful of course ...
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 08:19, bangph <b.phamhuu at jacobs-university.de> wrote:
> I'm Bang Pham Huu (Rasdaman software developer - Jacobs University, Bremen,
> On behalf of Dr. Peter Baumann - the original creator of rasdaman
> (Opensource Geospatial - Raster
> Database Manager - www.rasdaman.org), I'd like to request to register
> Rasdaman as OSGEO Community Project.
> I followed Jody Garnett's guide to add an introduction page for rasdaman at
> Please let me know how to proceed and the information you would need until
> rasdaman can be accepted as a OSGEO Community Project.
> Sent from:
> Incubator mailing list
> Incubator at lists.osgeo.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Incubator