[Incubator] cleaning up "osgeo community" page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 15:31:05 PDT 2019

For discussion: I like having only 3 aspects of a project to consider and
would like to figure out...

a) Making the website a requirement for "OSGeo community" project
application is sensible as we need the page created before we can announce.
- RECOMMEND add this under "be geospatial" as it is focused on community
outreach ...

b) Where does "Code of conduct" best fit?
- RECOMMEND: "Welcome participation and new contributors" as this is inward
facing about the running of the projects community in a fair/welcoming
fashion
- DISCUSSION: "Be geospatial" it could also fit here as it is a requirement
from OSGeo....

Any suggestionion/agree/discussion/dissagree please reply...