[Incubator] MobilityDB

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:08:52 PDT 2020

Let me check it out, looks like it was published already.

   - project type: OSGeo Community Project
   Not an OSGeo Community Project yet, we will need to that review next.
   - logo: thanks for putting it on the correct sized background
   - website: does the project have a website?
   - photo: do you have a photo of your team?
   - content / images: looks good, usually we put a border on the images
   (like a laptop or browser window)
   - project type / topic / level 1 / level 2: this information is needed
   if your project is to be found on the website choose a project
   <https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/> guide
   - standards / development : please fill in
   - core features: good
   - core contributors: are their any service providers in place for your
   project?
   - communication:  any twitter, stack exachange tag, anything?
   - end user / developer resources: looks good
   - footer: Since "PostgreSQL" has a trademark you may wish to make a note
   of it here

Looks great!