[Incubator] MDAL OSGeo Community Project Application Request

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 01:40:33 PST 2020

Hi, thanks for review and starting the voting process.

- for contributing, there is section both in main README and mdal.xyz
- i have checked headers, they should be fine
- i have created ticket for quickstart
https://github.com/lutraconsulting/MDAL/issues/330

Have a relaxing holiday and new year 2021.

Peter