[Incubator] Bezitopo and PerfectTIN

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:13:33 PST 2020

Let me review, and publish. You may wish to have you will have a page to
share with folks :) I found some thing where I had questions yesterday.

Aside: I also find I cannot stay logged in for several hours - I do not
know how long that cookie is supposed to last. Would you like me to report
it to SAC as a problem or question?

However OSGeo is open to community members so you can about whatever you
wish on the discussion list.

Jody