[Incubator] Bezitopo and PerfectTIN

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Fri Jan 31 10:27:17 PST 2020

On Friday, 31 January 2020 13.13.33 EST Jody Garnett wrote:
> Let me review, and publish. You may wish to have you will have a page to
> share with folks :) I found some thing where I had questions yesterday.

Sorry, I don't parse "You may wish to have you will have".

> Aside: I also find I cannot stay logged in for several hours - I do not
> know how long that cookie is supposed to last. Would you like me to report
> it to SAC as a problem or question?

A problem. If I log in with "Remember Me" checked, the cookie should last
longer than a home computer typically stays up. Leopard has been up for almost
126 days. Puma, the box I'm on right now, has been up only four days, but I've
had it only a few weeks.

> However OSGeo is open to community members so you can about whatever you
> wish on the discussion list.

Okay.

For "Tools/libraries based on", should I put Qt (for which I've had trouble
downloading an icon), Boost (for PerfectTIN), and FFTW (used only in the
transmer program of Bezitopo, which is not installed and is used only by
developers)?

Pierre

--
The Black Garden on the Mountain is not on the Black Mountain.