[Incubator] Proposal that Geostyler is accepted as an OSGeo Community Project

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Mon Jul 27 05:29:57 PDT 2020

Hi everybody,

I have drafted a project page here on the OSGeo website. It'd be very
kind if someone could review and/or publish this.

I did my best to describe the project, and Jan (Suleiman) has had a
quick look over it. We can improve from this I guess, but we should have
a starting point.

Thanks in advance and all the best,

Marc