[Incubator] Application to host Open Source Project "GeoStyler" as OSGeo Community Project

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:18:26 PDT 2020

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm hoping one of the more active
members of the incubation committee would speak up.

Assuming GeoStyler fits Jody's checklist (which it looks like it does),
I'm strongly in favour of including GeoStyler as an OSGeo community project.

 From what I can see, GeoStyler addresses a pain point that many of us
in the OSGeo community have faced at some point, and I'd love to see it
promoted and grow. In particular, I'd love to see GeoStyler included in
OSGeoLive, http://live.osgeo.org

The application process
here:https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_apply
<https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/wiki/Projects/How_to_apply>. Would you
be interested in joining OSGeoLive? (Note the ongoing commitment
required in questions).

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter