[Incubator] The Open Data Cube as a OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:21:14 PDT 2020

This discussion, and your projects decision on how to open source, is why
we have this check list.

It is minimal, the part that is weak is noting the person or organization
responsible. Headers with such information can help when doing a providence
review (where the code came from), but git history even better :)

So back at you - what is appropriate for your project? And do you find any
odd files when checking your headers? Most projects do...