[Incubator] Motion: Accept the Open Data Cube Project as an OSGeo Community Project

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:07:08 PDT 2021

I would like to make the motion:

Accept The Open Data Cube as an OSGeo Community Project.

See Alex’s email below containing responses to our checklist.

I believe that this project will enhance our community.

Holding this motion open until Monday 30 April 2021, seeking 50% quorum, from the following incubation committee members:
Bruce Bannerman                +1 initial motion
Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
Howard Butler
Arnulf Christl
Jo Cook