[Incubator] MOSS heritage project: remaining steps to complete incubation ?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:37:53 PDT 2021

Peter:

There is no requirement to complete the incubation process for MOSS (indeed
the incubation procedure is in part a sanity check for living projects
reviewing both their code and community to evaluate sustainability).
As far as I know MOSS is a new thing (a heritage) project so I am not quite
sure how that works; perhaps you are setting precedent?

You can see the breakdown here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Supporting_project_teams

Aside I love the VT100 look of mossgis.org :D