[Incubator] GISCollective + OSGeo

Bogdan Szabo contact at szabobogdan.com
Wed Jun 23 05:17:29 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Berlin! My name is Bogdan and I am the founder of the GISCollective project: https://giscollective.com/ Our goal is to make maps easy to use and create. The platform currently has features for creating, managing and publishing all sorts of geographical data and is used now by Green Map and other small communities. Of course, the code is open source and it can be accessed here: https://gitlab.com/GISCollective

We would like to join the OSGeo community, because we are convinced that there are many other organization that can benefit what we built so far. Do you think that we would be a good candidate for your incubator program? If so what would be the next steps that we need to take in order to join your community?

Best,
Bogdan