[Incubator] Application to add PROJ-JNI as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:59:35 PDT 2021

So to wrap this up from your initial email:

- [X] Be geospatial
   - [X] Confirm by checking README or project description:
https://github.com/Kortforsyningen/PROJ-JNI/blob/master/README.md
   - [x] project page on the osgeo website:
https://www.osgeo.org/projects/proj-jni/
   - [x] We ask projects to have some user documentation:
https://kortforsyningen.github.io/PROJ-JNI/org/kortforsyningen/proj/package-summary.html

- [X] Have a free license or an open source license. (MIT,
https://github.com/Kortforsyningen/PROJ-JNI/blob/master/LICENSE)
   - [X] The license must be OSI approved (MIT)
   - [X] We ask that the project team check the file headers and double
check the license has been appropriately applied (it appears on all code
files)
- [X] Welcome participation and new contributors (certainly looking for
contributors and participation, which is part of why we seek to be a
community project!)
   - [X] We look for a clear contribution policy:
https://github.com/Kortforsyningen/PROJ-JNI/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
   - [X] We ask that the project demonstrate collaboration, perhaps with a
history of bug report or pull requests (github)
   - [X] Projects are required to have a code of conduct (contributor
covenant,
https://github.com/Kortforsyningen/PROJ-JNI/blob/master/CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md)

WIth that I am happy to make the motion and will do so in a separate email
thread.