[Incubator] Motion: Accept the Open Data Cube Project as an OSGeo Community Project

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun May 2 18:38:33 PDT 2021

Thankyou for your votes Bob, Arnulf, Jo, Jody, Tom, Steve, Daniel and Frank.

I make that 9 votes in favour of the motion and 7 abstentions.

That makes a quorum.

I declare the motion passed.

@Jody,

What are the next steps? I understand that this motion now needs to go before the Board for ratification.

Kind regards,

Bruce