[Incubator] Oskari incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:43:12 PDT 2021

Timo:

It is great you made your 2.0 release congratulations; it is hard to focus
on community building activities like incubation when you are crunching for
a major release.

On the incubation list we mostly wait for your mentor to nominate the
project when you both feel it is ready. The wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Oskari> lists Arnulf
Christl as your mentor so you should perhaps check in with him. Your
project checklist
<https://github.com/oskariorg/oskari-docs/wiki/Oskari-Incubation-Checklist>
looks quite complete.