[Incubator] Application for OSGeo Community Project - ETF testing framework

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:29:29 PDT 2022

Just focusing on the suggestions for the moment:

> From the discussion with the ETF Steering Group on the creation of this
> page, I collected some suggestions for potential improvement:
>
> - in the list of options under the menu *Topic*, you may want to add
> somewhere "Validation" (for example under *Analysis and Processing*).
> This would be also useful for the TEAM Engine, which is already an OSGeo
> Project;

I am not sure how much flexibility we have to add new topics as these are
used to drive the page here
https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/analysis-and-processing/

Adding a new topic would require a new icon, and the goal is to keep each
page here down to a small number of choices.
Could this fit in any of the existing topics? Perhaps if the description of
data query was changed to "data analysis"

You may consider https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/publish/ also, the
topic catalogue may be appropriate?

> - in the list of *Standards*, you may want to add "ISO 19105" under the *
> ISO* menu.

I think you can just add more and more standards, did you want to try?

Finally, I'm happy to share with you that the talk on the ETF we submitted
> to FOSS4G 2022 was included in the main program that has just been
> published (on Friday 26 August at 11:30).

Congrats!