[Incubator] Application for OSGeo Community Project - ETF testing framework

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:37:45 PDT 2022

Checking your page:

1. Nice logo :) Please use the white background to construct a tile of the
appropriate size (if not our website does not look good)
2. The initial blurb may be too long for the project summary page (see
https://www.osgeo.org/projects/ for example). Try for a sentence fragment
or tagline - you do not even have enough space for a sentence.
3. Love the screen shot, it is so important for folks to see what they are
going to be doing. If appropriate you can surround in a browser frame or
laptop frame similar to (
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/photos).

If you can fix the logo I am happy to publish.