[Incubator] New OSGeo member and Access premissions request

Sébastien Riollet sebastien.riollet at camptocamp.ch
Fri Aug 25 09:46:54 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am Sebastien Riollet, software engineer, working for Camptocamp. While
taking part in the code sprint in Bolsena, I registered to create an OSgeo
user id "sebr72" (originally because the mapfish project page requires some
update). Could you please grant me the rights to do so ?
I think it might make sense if you grant me the rights to create the
mapfish print and geomapfish / c2cgeoportal project pages. These projects
came from the original mapfish project.

Best Regards,

Sebastien Riollet

--