[Incubator] New OSGeo member and Access premissions request

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 00:35:49 PDT 2023

Thanks Sebastian!

I checked both the archived mapfish-print-v2 project (which I have commit
access to for geoserver community) and the actually supporter mapfish
project.

These repositories meet our requirements with README, CONTRIBUTING and
LICENSE.

The mapfish-project is technically part of the osgeo community program so I
will work with you in Bolsena to check that it meets any new requirements
(such as code of conduct).

As part of community initiative you can ask the OSGeo board for support,
and have some small obligation to communicate with OSGeo once a year.

Jody