[Incubator] Committer Responsibilityes Guidelines template samples are out of date

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 11:14:37 PDT 2023

i actually not the status of that page at the top, as a draft.

there are lots of junk in the wiki that was speculative and not voted on or
approved. this is partly why i like the approved docs in version control...

Perhaps we can check email history to see if that document was ever adopted
by the incubation committee.

Jody