[Incubator] TorchGeo interested in joining OSGeo

Adam Stewart ajstewart426 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 01:54:18 PST 2024

Hi Jody,

It looks like the motion passed! We're excited to join OSGeo, and will make the announcement to our users today. We'll also encourage our users to join OSGeo itself.

I'm not sure how the process usually looks, but I believe we also satisfy all requirements for the second tier of membership. Should we get started on that process, or is there a certain amount of time that projects usually wait in the first tier before moving to the second tier?

Adam