[Incubator] MovingPandas step 1

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Jul 11 02:59:54 PDT 2024

Hi Jody,
Thanks a lot for the review and for fixing some issues.
I don't have a group photo for the banner yet.
The header blurb you put is great.
Content image: Thanks for suggesting the laptop border. I've used it to create an image for the sidebar.
I've rearranged some items between user and dev resources ... the border is pretty blurry here since MovingPandas is a library.
I've also added MobilityDB as a similar project, also dealing with movement data.
+100 would be great to have Mastodon support on the OSGeo website as well, since that's our only MovingPandas social media right now.
If you agree with these changes, please feel free to publish it.
Next, I will review the requirements for community project and come back to you.
Thanks and best regards,
Anita