[Incubator] Volunteer needed to review EOPCA project community project application

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 11:19:48 PDT 2024

Thanks Simon.  My personal view would be that the project could be called
"EOEPCA" and that 1.4 at some point becomes unsupported/end of life along
the lifetime of the project (I also have fears of "+" becoming part of a
URL (or ..../eoepca-plus !), but I digress).

But again, that is my own personal viewpoint!  The below is good for me
then, thanks for the quick updates SImon!

..Tom