[Industry] Fwd: I: Two initiatives potentially worth your attention

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 11 09:21:37 PDT 2018

Hi Paolo,

I have seen some offline messages about this from you, but in the
interest of being open (and hopefully involving other OSGeo service
providers) can you share your ideas and thoughts here on the Industry
list?

You had mentioned that you think that the OSGeo Board should handle
this, but I'd like to hear your reasons for this (and share your reasons
here with the other service providers).

thanks,

-jeff