[iTowns-dev] Codesprint results

Gilles Cebelieu Gilles.Cebelieu at ign.fr
Mon Feb 8 01:15:30 PST 2016

Hello,

Elias and I, opened the subject of providing an API to iTowns v2, making it possible to be used by web applications developpers. It is far from being closed.

The issue : https://github.com/iTowns/itowns2/issues/22

The branch : https://github.com/iTowns/itowns2/tree/itownsviewer

Some results / ongoing works :

- providing a "iTowns" namespace where API will be available
- initialize the view with given position (ongoing)
- display the scene in a given html element of the page (not only the body) (ongoing)

More generaly, we may provide a model for that API to be discussed and see if it fits the needs of both the global and immersive view.

Gilles

--
Gilles Cébélieu
Institut National de l'Information Géographique et Forestière