[iTowns-dev] Codesprint - call for reports

Vincent Mora vincent.mora at oslandia.com
Mon Jul 11 03:49:12 PDT 2016

Hi,

here is my progresses during the sprint:

- fixed warnings and passed warnings as errors (PR #128 merged)

- reworked Thomas PR to homogenize "includes" (PR #131), this needs an
agreement by all (vote in PR) to decide which "include" style should be
used. PLEASE VOTE, such that we can move on.

- worked on testing with node and headless-gl (PR #142 and
wip_offscreen_test branch),
    - I was able to obtain the first image of the globe,
    - there are simple hooks to emulate document and window globals such
that events can be sent to the GlobeAPI.
    - the aim is to make tests that are repeatable and give us
confidence that the code works as expected without opening the browser
and manually testing (which will be less and and less practical as the
number of features

Cheers,

V.