[iTowns-dev] Codesprint - call for reports

Vincent Picavet (ml) vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Tue Jul 12 08:33:55 PDT 2016

Hello,

As for myself, I did not achieve much during these three days, but
worked on :
* Update rules for contributions : update contributing.md and protected
master
* Asked for a free account on browserstack ( they agree, more to come)
* Discussed API interface and requests workflows for oriented images
  - server-side with LIDS API
  - client-side with iTowns
* Studied mapillary and here API for panoramic images
( see https://github.com/LI3DS/lids-api/issues/1 )
* Discussed formats for transformations ( cf #144 from Mathieu)
* Discussed simplified LI3DS model as a way to have a simple API
( https://github.com/LI3DS/lids-api/issues/1 )

Vincent