[iTowns-dev] Codesprint - call for reports
Vincent Picavet (ml)
vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Tue Jul 12 08:33:55 PDT 2016
As for myself, I did not achieve much during these three days, but
worked on :
* Update rules for contributions : update contributing.md and protected
* Asked for a free account on browserstack ( they agree, more to come)
* Discussed API interface and requests workflows for oriented images
- server-side with LIDS API
- client-side with iTowns
* Studied mapillary and here API for panoramic images
( see https://github.com/LI3DS/lids-api/issues/1 )
* Discussed formats for transformations ( cf #144 from Mathieu)
* Discussed simplified LI3DS model as a way to have a simple API
( https://github.com/LI3DS/lids-api/issues/1 )
On 11/07/2016 12:04, Vincent Picavet (ml) wrote:
> Hi all,
> First of all, thanks for your participation to the Codesprint.
> For those who could not make it, we had a good 3-days session, hosted by
> IGNfab, to work on iTowns.
> The first day was dedicated to clear our development processes and
> improve the way we use collaborative tools.
> Thanks to Thomas for his git course.
> For those who attended the event, it would be great if you can post to
> this list a summary of what you worked on during the codesprint. If you
> have illustrations of your work, send them too ! ( No attachment on the
> list, I can provide access to an upload tool if needed, just ask me).
> We will try to write a full summary of what has been done. This is
> important for the project, to show its dynamism and progress.
> If you took pictures during the sprint, please share them too.
> And thank you to IGN for hosting us ( and the coffee !)
> Given the boost it gives to the project, no doubt we will have another
> codesprint, probably in Automn. Do not hesitate to bring up ideas on how
> to improve the event !
> iTowns-dev mailing list
> iTowns-dev at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the iTowns-dev