[iTowns-dev] Release: name and version?

Thomas Broyer t.broyer at atolcd.com
Thu Jun 29 03:14:17 PDT 2017

FWIW, my vote would go to 1/ (particularly if we *also* rewrite the Git
history)
Rename itowns/itowns to itowns/itowns1 and itowns/itowns2 to itowns/itowns,
add a note to the README that iTowns 1 can be found at itowns/itowns1, and
release a v2 (if it makes no guarantee about API stability, then label it
as alpha or beta, or release candidate depending on the [lack of]
confidence in API [in]stability).

Either that or finding a new name…

Cordialement,
--