[iTowns-dev] Video in repo

Augustin Trancart augustin.trancart at oslandia.com
Thu Jun 29 03:13:06 PDT 2017

Yes, agree with the idea of removing other big obsolete files as well.

I'm not too worried about pull/pushes. If we require the files to be removed
before merge, these commits would become unreachable after the force-push, and
would eventually be garbage collected (providing we are careful at removing old
branches).

Augustin Trancart - Oslandia
augustin.trancart at oslandia.com