[iTowns-dev] Label "good first issue"

Augustin Trancart augustin.trancart at oslandia.com
Fri Oct 13 00:38:35 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

As Github rolled a new feature related to the "good first issue" and "help
wanted" labels, I took the liberty to rename "beginner" label to "good first
issue". (apparently issues labeled with these will be more discoverable for new
contributors)

Don't hesitate to roll back if I misunderstood the purpose of this label.

Also, we previously used the "help wanted" label more like a "question" label,
but on other OSS projects, usually "help wanted" means more "Does someone want
to code this?" than "I need help here". I suggest to adopt this convention too.
WDYT?

Cheers !

--
Augustin Trancart - Oslandia