[iTowns-dev] Chat room

Augustin Trancart augustin.trancart at oslandia.com
Mon Feb 26 03:31:02 PST 2018

Hi,

No strong opinion on this, except I'd prefer to avoid Slack: I had quite a bad
experience with it (but that was 2 years ago), and it is proprietary.

Staying on IRC is also fine by me, but if we have to change, I'd vote for gitter
or framateam (I've only ever tested the latter though).

Cheers,

Augustin Trancart - Oslandia
augustin.trancart at oslandia.com