[iTowns-user] How can I pull initial zoom level imagery from local files?

Terek Campbell terekc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 07:22:58 PDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestion! After you mentioned that a FileSource wouldn't
work and thus I can't pull my images directly from image files client side
I realized that for my purposes I didn't need my server side code to follow
any particular standards. So client side I left it as a WMTSSource and made
a simple server-side implementation that parses the (WMTS) url for the
TILEMATRIX, TILECOLUMN, and TILEROW, and returns the corresponding image.

~Terek Campbell