[iTowns-user] Globe rotation convulses while Chrome dev tools are open

Adrien Berthet Adrien.Berthet at ign.fr
Mon Jan 13 01:07:55 PST 2020

Hello,

It is a known problem, with an unknown solution to us for the moment.
There may be some interference at some point with shared things
between the iTowns instance and DevTools, but we couldn't find a
solution yet.

Note that this occurs only when the camera is far from the globe, and
as it does that only with DevTools opened, we don't make it a high
priority to fix it as it don't impact final users.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adrien