[Java-collab] Introduction

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Mon Jun 29 14:07:55 EDT 2009

Hei just a short comment (haven't read all messages).

There is a (OGC conformant) WPS plugin from Theodor Forster (ITC) for
JUMP/OpenJUMP and uDig based on developments done by the University of
Zurich on Map Generalization Webservices (http://webgen.geo.uzh.ch).

This plugins are to be found here:
http://52north.org/maven/project-sites/wps/52n-wps-site/
http://52north.org/maven/project-sites/wps/52n-wps-client-jump/installation.html

So webservice stuff should build on this one I think?

stefan