[Java-collab] Introduction

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:39:31 EDT 2009

Good ideas both.

I have some notes on the operation was a success but the patient died
fork of JTS1.7 to ISO19107 Geometry interfaces; even as a learning
experience it shows a couple good mistakes to avoid.

I would also enjoy working on areas (that I at least) have not paid
much attention to such as coverage data structures.

Jody