[Java-collab] Re: geometry next steps

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:29:35 EDT 2009

Thanks Markus;

I have updated the wiki page a bit; and marked myself down as
attending...
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Code_Sprint#Geometry

One thing I would like to clarify is the creation of factories... you
mention the desire for two factories (one for SFS and one for ISO).

I am actually feeling pretty strongly about having *one* factory (ie
where you have all the new methods) and two "builders" (one for SFS
and one for ISO). Would you mind if I take this technical direction -
I have found it to be a good separation of concerns that prevents
duplication.

Jody