[Java-collab] Remainder: 2 weeks left for public comments on GeoAPI specification draft

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:09:22 EDT 2010

Thanks Martin; thus far I have not seen any comments come in for discussion either here or on the geoapi list. From my standpoint the proposal is just about the core abstractions that have been stable for quite a few years now; as a result I personally do not have much to comment on.

There is the odd thing like "Unlimited Integer" that we had at one point that I expected to see (to make explicit the idea of using the max integer value to represent unlimited). But yeah no feedback of note.

Jody