[Landsat-pds] landsat-pds github organization

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jan 22 14:59:59 PST 2015

Folks,

I gather the reasonable way to have a team on github is to create an
organization.  So I have created http://github.com/landsat-pds, and invited
Amit, Charlie and Jed.  Everyone else interested in being a core
contributor (direct commit, etc) please send me your github id.   You can
still always do fork and pull request to contribute.

I have also cloned my landsat_ingestor here.  I'd like this to be the
"primary" copy of the landsat-ingestor rather than the one under
github.com/warmerdam, but I'm not sure if this is a meaningful concept in
git.

Best regards,
warmerdam at pobox.com