[Landsat-pds] Status - Caught up with USGS!

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jan 29 14:35:53 PST 2015

Folks,

Good news, we are now caught up to the USGS feed, and modulo occasional
wedges in the pipeline, and 503 related delays from USGS we should be
up-to-date within a couple hours of USGS offering scenes.

There is an open ticket on semi-broken index.html files for scenes without
the RGB bands I plan to work on soon, but I don't think that is too
significant.

I mentioned the script that creates the index files at higher levels in the
tree and this is running, but I'd like to drop that if Jed can offer a more
dynamic (and less expensive to update) tree browser.  I will say, the
benefit of the plain index.html files is that very ordinary web crawlers
can walk them.

Best regards,
warmerdam at pobox.com