[Landsat-pds] MTL.json files now available

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jun 15 14:49:34 PDT 2015

Jeff,

Is this implementation available somewhere for review?  I'm surprised
by your statement that "sometimes the number of files that came in
were too many to process in 4 hours with the current tool.".  I would
have thought you were only reading the _MTL.txt and writing a .json.
This should - hopefully - only take a second or two per scene.

Best regards,
Frank